[ X ]
Our most beloved went into heaven
Tina, this is for you
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gen. Nobody
Level: 92

Position: Registered User
Kel: 192  [ Donate ]

Online Status: Offline
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Our most beloved went into heaven Reply with quote

Yesterday was the baddest day in my entire life as our class lost our light in this world. Our most beloved one, Tina Trust, just 18 years old, died in a crash by car. Her cousin, just 18 too, drove and they crashed into a single tree. She just buyed her dress for the last party after the examina 3 days ago, but now, she will never wear it. She was the only child of her parents. Her cousin died by the accident too.
Tina, this is just for you.

Guys and girls, please write for Tina Trust
Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

Attachment:

BelovedTina.JPG

Filename:  BelovedTina.JPG
 Description:  Tina Trust, death at 24. March 2008
13.19 KB :: Viewed 11897 Time(s) :: [ Download ]

View user's profile Find all posts by Gen. Nobody Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Methis
Blessed are we without a god.
Level: 107

Kel: 320  [ Donate ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:18 pm  Reply with quote

Soooo.. people will probably think I'm a heartless bastard over this, but-- people die, you know. They just do, everything does.
Questions along the line of "why me?!" or "why him/her?!" are utterly irrelevant; it's inevitable.
Perhaps it's a shame she went at an early age, but nothing is going to change that she has. No amount of flowers, poems, tears, bloodshed or occult rituals.
I don't respect the dead for they do not exist, all their functions discontinued. I only perhaps respect the people they were when they were alive if I knew them and they deserved it.

I can say this not only because it's someone else, I've been confronted with the death of loved ones before. I cry at funerals sometimes and I remember them, but my world keeps turning and I don't stop to mourn for long. Life goes on, just not for them.

I suppose I respect your mourning, but is it really necessary to involve us, the anonymous intarweb fiends?
I think not, sorry.

Gen. Nobody

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:24 pm  Reply with quote

It really does NOT interesst you anyhow, right? at least something like i'm sorry for you, no? well, this is HEARTLESS. poor Tina...
View user's profile Find all posts by Gen. Nobody Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Krit
Level: 88

Kel: 206  [ Donate ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:28 pm  Reply with quote

Umm... Frankly speaking, Meth is right. While some of us may feel sorry for the loss, but none of us actually know this person, or even heard of her before.
Gen. Nobody

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:33 pm  Reply with quote

well, if you know Aeris Gainsborough from FF7, you can imagine how Tina was
Daz
Level: 144

Position: Moderator
Kel: 146  [ Donate ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:04 pm  Reply with quote

So Tina isn't real and was just some polygons and textures?

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k141/DazJW/CNC/icfraadbanner.jpg
Rattuskid
Mostly Harmless
Level: 150

Position: Supermod
Kel: 380  [ Donate ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:56 pm  Reply with quote

Gen. Nobody wrote (View Post):

Sephrioth killed her? No Phoenix Down? Really, an awesome way to round out your heartfelt and serious memorial by dragging in comparisons to video game characters.

Basically put, have fun (or not) mourning, but realize a random forum you frequent may not be the most constructive place for it. Get involved with a memorial at school or her place of work or something.

Doggy
I'm No Superman
Level: 117

Kel: 659  [ Donate ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:05 pm  Reply with quote

I dont (or rather, didn't) know tina (I dont even know aeris, not being a fan of FF games) but I do think that what happened is a tragic (albeit depressingly common) event.

People dying in such a sudden way can be hard to deal with, I mean any death is hard to deal with but when its something like that, when someone is taken from you without any warning its a shock to the system and you can find yourself doing all kinds of unusual things to deal with it. Including posting a memorial on a message board where no one knew the deceased.

I understand why this thread was made, though I also appreciate why it seems irrelevant to others here. To those who would criticise I'd suggest they think of it this way, this forum has often seen threads made on other far more mundane topics about peoples personal life. Off the top of my head I can think of one discussion about how two members of the forum met each other and one infamous poll about whether or not its acceptable to pee in the shower. This is a similar thing although its far less light-hearted.

I think we should respect Gens grief and offer our support rather than point out that we didn't know the girl and therefore shouldn't care.

That's just my 20,000 cents though.

Gen, I'm sorry for your loss, she was obviously a very special girl. I hope your friends honour her more appropriately than we have.
View user's profile Find all posts by Doggy Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger ICQ Number
.zest
Level: 118

Position: Moderator
Kel: 313  [ Donate ]

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:26 pm  Reply with quote

Gen. Nobody wrote (View Post):

Thing is, you actually get to know and love Aeris as you progress through FF7. We don't know anything about Tina.

smasherOjacko
Awaiting Redemption
Level: 93

Kel: 103  [ Donate ]

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:50 pm  Reply with quote

Sorry about Tina General.
She's a good gal aswell.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1