[ X ]
My Apologies to All
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smasherOjacko
Awaiting Redemption
Level: 94

Position: Registered User
Kel: 103  [ Donate ]

Online Status: Offline
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: My Apologies to All Reply with quote

Dear Forum Members

I am writing to you to say that i wish to apologise to you and put an end to a feud between me and the community, i have been a douche over the years over problems. I was Autistic, had butchery problems etc, i started to change after 3 years while i was gone from the community, since a feud between some members and me started over a mod they don't even like. However i wanted to say that i was sorry for saying no swearing in an old forum, reviving some old topics, showing some disrespect to some people and for that, i want it to end in peace, i started to go missing for a while, been modding in private with some help from people in the community and also on ModDB.

However, i just need a new start, i will start showing respect to all in this comminity. I also wanted to say i am also sorry for being an arrogent moron when some people was tryin to help me, i was autistic also at the time, i changed now. Since over the years, i tried to change my attitude and also tried to make something out of my self with work i made for people. Now, from now, i want to say i was sorry for disrespecting you, also being an idiot while i was autistic and all that. Now i just want the feud to end, start over and have a fresh life. For now, i'm just out of modding, playin other games, i still think of the people that want me out of the community. Now is the time for me to say i'm sorry.

Yours Sincerely
SmasherOJacko

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1