[ X ]
What music do you like?
Music
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KillaZ
Level: 74

Position: Registered User
Kel: 5  [ Donate ]

Online Status: Offline
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:52 am    Post subject: What music do you like? Reply with quote

I'm curious, what genre of music do you guys like?

For me I like a bit of everything.

Death Metal, Techno, House, Drum and Bass, Classical, 80's, Rap and Alternative. I pretty much like everything.

So what's yours?
View user's profile Find all posts by KillaZ Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number
Nemo Mentisson
Level: 78

Kel: 297  [ Donate ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:27 am  Reply with quote

At the risk of a tautology, I like good music. What music is good, is, of course, subjective, but it does mean that genre-wise, my taste is quite eclectic. I like a lot of romance era classical (though certainly not to the exclusion of other eras), house, a wide spectrum of rock, motown, some soundtracks, and...well...most genres have at least a few strong representatives, so really describing what I like by genre is pointless. It'd be more accurate to describe what sort of compositional features music I like tends to have, but I don't know much about music theory or history, so that'd end badly.

Also, though from what I know writing and performing music are two very different things, and at the risk of another tautology, I tend to like music better if its performed well. Beethoven's 9th Symphony, while perhaps my favorite composition ever, arranged for my old elementary school's band and conducted by a tone death blind man who had never heard the piece before, is still going to sound like crap.

View user's profile Find all posts by Nemo Mentisson Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Keero
Uploading... 84%
Level: 114

Kel: 375  [ Donate ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:24 pm  Reply with quote

I like the kind you listen to... and stuff. >.>

[Currently Playing:]
Team Fortress 2
CNC3:TW
Final Fantasy 7
View user's profile Find all posts by Keero Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Petrenko
Level: 74

Kel: 69  [ Donate ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:43 pm  Reply with quote

Pavement, Bonnie "Prince" Billy, Tocotronic

And everything Pony-Related.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
Level: 62

Kel: 27  [ Donate ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:35 pm  Reply with quote

THIS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJXEmAka9as

Then this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxQbA2JbC6c

In that order.
View user's profile Find all posts by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1