Operation: Funny Bone
A request for tutorials.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goatroach
Level: 63

Position: Registered User
Kel: 9  [ Donate ]

Online Status: Offline
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:53 am    Post subject: Operation: Funny Bone Reply with quote

It's been a looong time since I modded RA2:YR, and I need to brush-up on the fundamentals.

For some reason that neither I nor anyone else can probably recall I was banned from here many years ago.
I hope we're all big enough to let bygones be bygones so that we may further enjoy and improve upon this old-yet-fun game.
The first person to guess my old identity gets the first 100 of this Kel stuff I receive. Wink I don't even remember if that's a lot or what it's used for.

Anyway, to get to the point of this topic:

I plan to create a familiar cartoon character as a special unit that if done properly, will have you laughing all the way to your next victory.

If someone could point me to a decent SHP making tutorial and how to implement custom audio for infantry, I'd appreciate it.

Any suggestions on an audio mixing program that can add custom post effects to original audio would be immensely helpful.

My operating system is Windows 7 Home Premium, and I'm positive my rig will run anything I throw at it, so program requirements are of no concern.
Just point me at the required software to add/create custom infantry plus sounds. Thank you.