[ X ]
YR Red-Resurrection Live Stream!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OmegaBolt
Level: 94

Position: Registered User
Kel: 40  [ Donate ]

Online Status: Offline
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: YR Red-Resurrection Live Stream! Reply with quote

Hello folks of Sleipnir's Stuff! Been a long time since I've been to the RA2 section here for sure but I'd like to introduce a mod I've been working on for a few years and it's 2nd live stream on Friday the 27th Sept.

Yuri's Revenge Red-Resurrection is a light hearted expansion modification following in the games footsteps with a light atmosphere, colour scheme and a fun unit roster. The mod builds on and mostly replaces the arsenals of the Allies and Soviets, while currently omitting Yuri in favour of bringing his insight back to the Soviets. The Allies gain a series of new technologies such as communication scrambling and hacking. Red-Resurrection uses the Ares enhancement plugin.

If you are looking for fast paced explosive gameplay set in an apocalyptic wasteland dominated by sadistic super-computers and corrupt insidious inter-continental empires then this is probably not the mod for you. It is simple- there are two factions, the blue Allies fighting for justice, liberty and a free market and the red Soviet Union forging an evil scheme to bring down capitalism forever in a horde of conscripted infantry, tank battalions and nuclear warheads.

http://omegabolt.cncguild.net/red_resurrection/images/screenshots/rr-panoramathumb.jpg

The mod features a skirmish/multiplayer mode with 4 countries per faction, each with a unique and shared set of units as well as over 40 new multiplayer maps, entirely rebalanced unit roster, almost completely replaced vehicle list with a host of new infantry and structures providing greater strategy and diversity while maintaining quality unit roles.

--------
Live Stream

With introduction over I want to advertise the live stream Hecthor Doomhammer, a Mental Omega caster, will host this coming Friday the 27th of September 2013 at 18:00 GMT. I will be joining him to commentate over the several games we'll play, explaining the mod as I go. I hope you decide to join us!

You can also watch the very first stream by clicking here.
View user's profile Find all posts by OmegaBolt Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
OmegaBolt
Level: 94

Position: Registered User
Kel: 40  [ Donate ]

Online Status: Offline
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:07 pm  Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone who watched it, played in the matches and of course Doomhammer for hosting it. The 2 hour live stream has been saved and can be viewed here.
View user's profile Find all posts by OmegaBolt Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number