[ X ]
Comand And Qonqur mods.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HellCattX
Level: 82

Position: Registered User
Kel: 7  [ Donate ]

Online Status: Offline
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Comand And Qonqur mods. Reply with quote

All my Private Custom mods are now avable for D\L sooo old i Lost the credits, Used free public VXL's / W3D's to make, to those who made those beatuftiful vehicals and graphics, Its Cudos is in order. Feel Free to Use these mods in any way you wish.

My Mods Are For

Tibirium Sun + FireStorm

Red ALert 2 + yuri's Revenge

Zero Hour : Generals

all are found in one spot though, but enjoy and like i said fell free to mod as ya feel.
http://hellcattx.proboards105.com/index.cgi?board=gaming&action=display&thread=65
View user's profile Find all posts by HellCattX Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number
Rattuskid
Mostly Harmless
Level: 150

Position: Supermod
Kel: 380  [ Donate ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:24 am  Reply with quote

It's a pain in the ass, but you can hunt down the credits afterwards. I can tell you right now the Masstadon is Napalm's and the Flame Tank you're using in the RA2 mod is Spiderman2099's. Firestorm made the 'apc' in the TS mod and possibly also the heavy tank.

Old, and pretty unpolished. I guess these were mostly mods for tinkering and testing code?

HellCattX
Level: 82

Position: Registered User
Kel: 7  [ Donate ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:30 am  Reply with quote

pretty much yeah, bored and seeing what i could toss together in a short time.
View user's profile Find all posts by HellCattX Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number