[ X ]
Problem with material in RenX for Fucusing Laser
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Headkillah
Level: 12

Position: Registered User
Kel: 3  [ Donate ]

Online Status: Offline
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: Problem with material in RenX for Fucusing Laser Reply with quote

Hello Friends Smile

First words: FANTASTIC FORUM !! But plz. don´t blame me, if i make a wrong question or so, i´m a newbie in texturing models in RenX Grin

For the most of my problems i´ve got many solutions here, but now i have a problem and only god knows how to fix it Sad

My problem: i want to make the lightning effect for fucusin laser like the avenger turret or the Paladin laser upgrade. I´ve tried it the easy way: I´ve loaded the avenger turret W3D into my Model, wanted to use the "reflect" and the "laser muzzle fx" on my model.

But, after i´ve exported it to W3D and started W3D viewer (or generals), there´s no glowing nor reflecting effect Sad

I´ve googled the whole internet, but i don´t find any correct solution for my problem.. So PLEASE, how do i make this crystal (shining) effect, that some models are using, if they have the fucusing laser update.

Wich material should i have to use? wich are the correct settings for the maps (environment? alpha blending etc.) I hope, that someone can give me a solution :o) :o)

Thx for all your help and sorry for the question and my english Grin
View user's profile Find all posts by Headkillah Send private message ICQ Number
Headkillah
Level: 12

Position: Registered User
Kel: 3  [ Donate ]

Online Status: Offline
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:54 am  Reply with quote

Can no one help me? Sad Plz, if anyone has a tip provide it to me Smile
View user's profile Find all posts by Headkillah Send private message ICQ Number