[ X ]
Reallity
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheVeryEnd
Level: 98

Position: Registered User
Kel: 141  [ Donate ]

Online Status: Offline
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: Reallity Reply with quote

Since I am drunk and bored I made something, yea it sucks , a lot of gramar and english wrongs. BUt what can you expect lol?

The day has come. The apocalypse has started.
Inferno is no longer a dream, it`s the reallity.
No place are safe, no place to run , no place to flee , no place to seek , no place to regain your breath again.
No places to seek shelter.
No place to seek love and safeness , you are alone.

Standing in a burning desert. Miles of miles with inferno.
Your feet burning.
You running screaming hoping something, someone , god, to hear you.
No one comes, god don`t exict, the others have fleed for their own protection.
People you trusted, forces you belived and devoted your life to don`t exist.
While your dieing you don`t feel pain, you feel hate. Hate of a vasted life, wasted years, wasted belives, wasted love...
In the end you will always be alone. No one can help you, the strongest survives, the fools and the weak dies. The death don`t make differents on bravehearts and fools.

Lifes to short to devote your time on wasted dreams of richness and dreams of immortallness.
The reallity has taken you, while you burn to death someone don`t really even share you a feeling.
Everything you belived and worked hard to get working don`t exist.
Everything you wanted the world to be is the opposit of what the world is.
Weak up and look around before the reallity hits you...

uncertainly, and you may live to
reap the rewards.
View user's profile Find all posts by TheVeryEnd Send private message Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1